We’ve been rated 5 stars by almost 200 customers on Trip Advisor and won the Certificate of Excellence in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
Get Active Rhodes is a TOP activity
1. Do you supply pedals? We would prefer customers to bring there own pedals and we fit, but if this is a problem we do have some stock of Shimano SPD and SPD-SL and Look pedals.
2. Do you provide any service support? We do provide assistance. If you have a mechanical problem while out cycling just call us and we will come to you.
3. Do you provide delivery and collection of bikes? All our prices include delivery and collection of the bike/bikes to your accommodation.
4. What accessories are included? All our bike rentals come with a pump, repair kit, multi tool, spare inner tube, padlock and a helmet.
5. What kind of bikes do you have? We have Genesis and Rapide road bikes and Saracen mountain bikes.
6. What gearing is on the road bikes? All our road bikes come with a compact 50/34 chainset and an 11-32 cassette on the rear.
7. Can you provide route information? We can supply you with a Garmin GPS device for an extra 5 euros per day which would be loaded with routes when we deliver the bike or alternatively we can suggest a number of routes on maps.